Please read carefully the terms and the conditions.
In completing and submitting the booking form you agree to be bound by these conditions which constitute the agreement between Terra Diversions S.L representing Terra BikeTours (Terra Diversions, S.L.) and you.
All persons named in this booking (“Participants”) are subject to this Agreement. By completing this form, you affirm that you have made all other Participants listed in the booking, aware of these Terms
These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the Booking Form or are otherwise agreed to in writing by the parties. Previous dealings between the parties will not vary these conditions. No purported variation of these conditions will be effective unless in writing and signed by a person so authorized by Terra BikeTours. In these terms and conditions reference to “Terra BikeTours means tour leaders and staff Terra BikeTours and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, guides and other third parties and representatives
Terra Diversions S.L (Terra BikeTours), with registration number: B63719645, is a Spanish registered travel agency, Travel agency number: GC001932, and Active Tour Company, based and operate within Spain and as such, governed by Spanish laws. All prices and payments shall be processed in Euros. You agree that your booking and contract with us shall at all times be governed by Spanish law and jurisdiction, regardless of where in the world you may reside. We shall comply with Spanish law and regulations so far as they affect our activities relating to you and your booking under this Agreement
1. Booking and Payment:
A. In the event you make a reservation with Terra BikeTours, you agree that you will make all bookings and other reservations in good faith and not based on speculation or fraud.
D. Booking is effected when Terra BikeTours accepts from you a completed booking form, confirm your booking and received a payment of a 250€ per person per trip deposit. While we make our best effort to provide you with up to date information regarding available reservations, availability is subject to change at any time. Terra BikeTours makes no warranties regarding availability unless and until your booking is complete.
E. Some trips require a higher non-refundable deposit to be paid and this is detailed in the individual trip notes and will be made clear at the time of booking.
• The balance of the full tour price is payable 40 days prior to the scheduled date of departure.
• If payment of the balance of the tour price is not received by Terra BikeTours by the required time you will be taken as having cancelled the tour and cancellation charges in accordance will apply.
• Payment of the balance or the full tour price may be made by Money transfer or by Credit Card without surcharge.
2. Health Requirements: Our tours are physically active and the demands vary depending on the specific itinerary. As such, good physical and mental health are essential for the enjoyment and safety of our tours. By signing these Terms, you certify that you do not have any physical or other conditions that would create a hazard for you or other Participants or affect other people’s enjoyment of the tour.
3. Images and Marketing. You agree that we may use and reproduce any images, photos or videos that you send to us, or that are taken by our guides and/or other travellers of you individually or in a group, in any medium, including but not limited to print, electronic media, or Internet, free of charge and without your right to inspection, for promotion and publicity purposes worldwide.
4. Last-Minute Bookings: If you are booking a tour within 14 days of departure, you must submit a booking form to us by FAX with your handwritten signature. Full payment is due within 24 hours of confirmation by either wire or credit card. If we do not receive payment within 24 hours, then the credit card submitted with the booking will be charged for the full tour amount.
5. For Travel Agents: Agents may book for their clients using either a fax booking form or the online booking form. Agents are required to make their clients aware of these Terms and Conditions prior to booking and post booking and handle all communications with the client. Agents assume all responsibility for transferring all travel related-information and any communications concerning their client’s tour.
6. Changes of Booking by you: Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed holiday the party leader must notify us in writing as soon as possible. Whilst we will endeavour to assist, we cannot guarantee we will be able to meet any such requests. Where we can, an amendment fee of up to 50€ per element altered will be payable together with any costs or charges incurred by us and/or incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers. A change of holiday dates will normally be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and rebooking in which case cancellation charges will apply.
7. Cancellation policies: Should the client be forced to cancel the booking, they must do so in writing or by e-mail.
A cancellation will take effect from the date that the written notice is received at Terra BikeTours office. All such cancellations will be subject to a charge of a percentage of the total Tour price, and the following scale indicates the maximum which will be charged in any circumstance
* Within 45 days to 30 days, 100 Euros/ booking fee will be paid to Terra BikeTours.
* Within 29 days to 15 days, 200 Euros Will be paid to Terra BikeTours.
* Within 14-8 days 50% of total Tour price will be paid to Terra BikeTours.
* Within 7 days 100% non-refundable total payment
8. Changes and cancelations by us: We start planning the holidays we offer many months in advance. Occasionally, we have to make changes before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:
(a) Accepting the changed arrangements or
(b) Purchasing an alternative holiday from us of a similar standard to that originally booked if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value) or
(c) Cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full and quick refund of all monies you have paid to us.
Please note: some of our holidays require a minimum number of participants to enable us to operate them. If the minimum number of bookings required for a particular holiday has not been received, we are entitled to cancel it. We will notify you or your travel agent of cancellation for this reason no later than 4 weeks before departure.
9. Force Majeure: Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of, “force majeure”. In these Booking Conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity (actual or threatened), industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned control. Advice from the Foreign Office to avoid or leave a particular country may constitute Force Majeure.
10. Data Protection Act: In observance of the Organic law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, we communicate to you that your personal data will be included in a file owned by Terra BikeTours, In Santa Tecla St. number 1bis, Barcelona 08012 in order to carry out the necessary actions for the correct performance of the service
Terra BikeTours guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by customers. In addition to the minimum required by law, the collection and usage of such data is carried out under strict security standards to prevent the loss or manipulation of said data.
Accordance with current legislation, all customers of Terra Diversions S.L (Terra BikeTours), www.terrabiketours.com have the right to access, repudiate, cancel, or oppose their information. Furthermore, at any moment the client may express their desire NOT to receive any type of publicity. To exercise these rights, customers can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org– Customer Service Department, c/ Santa Tecla 1 Bis, 08012 Barcelona, Spain.
In order to best carry out its services, Terra BikeTours is required to provide certain customer data (name, address, telephone, etc.) to other companies that collaborate in the provision of services (Hotels, Taxis, etc.). In all cases, the data we provide is strictly necessary for the specific task they are to carry out.
11. Complaints and Problems: In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your holiday whilst away, you must immediately inform the hotelier, carrier or other supplier in question. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to them as soon as possible. If the complaint or problem is not resolved to your satisfaction straight away, you must contact us with full details by telephone, e-mail or fax within 48 hours. Until we know about a problem or complaint, we cannot assist. Most problems can be dealt with quickly. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to us within 28 days of your return from your tour, giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint.
12. Damage: When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss (including lost keys) must be paid direct at the time to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
Terra BikeTours decline all responsibility on possible moral or material damages that can be suffered by the participants or other people before, during or after the activity using Terra BikeTours bicycles.
The participant become the person in charge of the damages that can occur to Her/Him self or cause to third party during the course of this activity in bicycle, having left Terra BikeTours and collaborators free of all responsibility. You should therefore take all appropriate and sensible measures to safeguard this equipment. Upon arrival you will be required to sign the Information about the risk and liability of cycling activity form.